LEVY FUNDING IS AN UNDERESTIMATED OPPORTUNITY
We believe that truly understanding and therefore maximising apprenticeship levy funding enables more employers to develop their new and existing employees.
BEHAVIOUR CHANGE TAKES TIME AND A LITTLE PATIENCE
The benefit of an apprenticeship being a minimum of 12 months means that there is enough time to effect real behavioural change.
APPRENTICESHIPS LEVEL THE OPPORTUNITY PLAYING FIELD
Apprenticeships are the best way to level the opportunity playing field and allow people from all backgrounds to live to their potential.
GET LEADERSHIP CAPABILITY RIGHT FIRST = THE REST WILL FOLLOW
We started with leadership and management standards as that enabled us to train the leaders that will have the tools to hire and develop a more inclusive (and productive) workforce of tomorrow.
We know that your business is unique - it's challenges, your priorities and the key capabilities you need to drive forward and grow. That's why we take a different approach than others when it comes to presenting the learning opportunity and outcomes you can expect.
- Ensures that you are truly maximizing the Apprenticeship opportunity both financially and strategically. Supports phased delivery.
- Engages future learners and line managers. Part of the investigative stage is bringing their development challenges to life.
- Creates a suite of consistent learning experiences that can support and lead to each other. This also increases ROI and successful implementation
Our Standards - aren't standard...
- Team leader level 3
- Customer service level 3
- Process leader level 4
- Sales executive level 4
- Operations/departmental manager level 5
- Software developer level 4 with additional human skills
- Intelligence analyst level 4 with additional human skills
Then we partner with credible experts who deliver other unique standards
“We were confident our employees would be inspired by our new programme designed by Gradvert. It is crucial for us to nurture our talent and we are fully committed to investing in our teams. We are dependent on our people and we want them to develop and grow within the group. We look forward to continuing to work with Gradvert in the future.”